Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So late

So I thought I posted some stuff earleir this week.  Apparantly I did not.  let me get you updated:

- We ended the regular season 16-15 overall; 5-5 in conference.  This out us in 3rd place and playing NCTC in round 1 (you can see one of our games against them in another post).  We went to their place last week and lost in 5, so this could be a good match.  Our conference tournament in Saturday and hopefully Sunday at Brookhaven College in Dallas.  We play at 12 pm on Saturday: win we play again at 7, lose at 5.

- At our region meeting, our libero Lauren Ray was named conference defensive player of the year!!  Sapphire Reid was named 1st team all-conference, and Mariah Everitt, Haley Goldwater, and Brittany Berry were named 2nd team.

- We had a great sophomore night last Thursday, honoring our manager Angel Parham and both Lauiren and Sapphire with plaques and stirring speeches,  Sapphire and Lauren are also getting personalized gifts which they will receive at a later date.

Thats all I've got now.  I'll try and post pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment